• Work with large data sets using SQL and other data management tools in a *NIX environment.
• Generate reports summarizing data sets and changes to the data sets.
• Manipulation of voter, membership, volunteer, or other lists.
• Assist with the coding and programming of surveys using our in-house tools.
• Support Senior Analysts with a variety of tasks delivering statistical analysis and modeling.
• One to two years analytics experience or recent college graduates with solid technical backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
• A strong commitment to progressive and charitable causes is a must.
• Familiarity with SQL and *NIX command line environments are both required.
• Familiarity with scripting languages such as Perl or Python is a plus.
• Experience with GIS, advanced statistical software (especially R), or software development is also a plus.
• Interest or experience in machine learning and statistics is a plus.
• Strong communication skills including the ability to communicate technical subjects.
• Diplomatic, professional approach to problem solving.
• Ability to manage several tasks and projects concurrently and to prioritize work effectively.
• Must be a self-starter and willing to work long, irregular hours as needed.
Salary is commensurate with experience. Benefits include health, dental, vision, and 401K. To apply, please email (include the job title in the subject line) a copy of your resume, a cover letter and three references to: email@example.com. Clarity Campaign Labs is an equal opportunity employer.